No products were found matching your selection.
The binder scheme is currently on hold as we are designing a new store page. PLEASE DO NOT SEND US ANY MORE BINDERS AT THIS POINT. We are working to catalogue our current donations and get them listed as soon as possible.
Tips for Safe Binding
- Get used to your new binder before you go out in it.
- Always wear the right size for you.
- Always take your binder off if you are in pain or cannot breathe easily.
- Stretch and take a few deep breaths after taking off your binder.
- Never sleep in a binder.
- If exercising in a binder wear a looser fitting one, sports bra or compression top.
- Never bind for more than 8 hours in a row.
- Never bind using tape or bandages.
- Never wear more than one binder at the same time.
- Drink plenty of water on hot days if binding.
- Take regular breaks if possible
Unsafe binding can cause:
- Breathing difficulties
- Cracked ribs
- Nerve damage
- Torn skin
- Poor skin healing for surgery
If you notice anything unusual or pain/discomfort, please go to see your GP or in an emergency go to your local A+E. For general medical advice outside GP hours please call 111.